A desire to reach the heights?
Set out to conquer “the sleeping woman” and follow in the footsteps of the shepherds.
Enjoy the mountainous and grandiose landscapes; and at the top, a breathtaking view awaits you and is just waiting to be enjoyed!
Duration: about 5 hours
Difficulty level: Adventure
Journey by car: 2 hours round trip Fianarantsoa/Ambalavao
- Possibility of making a small extension to the village reserve of Anja;
- Breathtaking view of all the surroundings and the mountain range around Ambalavao, once at the top
- A great diversity of landscapes;
- History of Mount Ampelamatory
- Round-trip private transfer
- Guiding fees;
- A capped bottle of water;
- The picnic lunch
The main thing to remember :
- Good walking shoes;
- Hat and or sunglasses;
NB: a hike with a significant difference in altitude