12 days/11 nights
This 12-day circuit is an expedition full of sensations, through uncrowded tracks and very unique landscapes.
Forests, white beaches, small coastal villages, original National Parks and Reserves, but above all baobabs and lemurs…all this in one stay!
- Itinerary :
- Fort Dolphin (Flight)
- Berenty (90 km)
- Lavanono (190 km)
- Itampolo (253 km)
- Ambola (130 km)
- Anakao (134 km)
- Toliara (Boat)
- Antananarivo (Flight)
- Highlights of the tour:
- The gallery forest of the Berenty Reserve, a refuge for several animal species: birds, lemurs, turtles and bats
- An introduction to local culture by visiting the Androy Museum
- The Capricorn Coastal Trail
- Magnificent panoramas and heavenly beaches
- Tsimanampetsotse National Park and its pink flamingos
To make the most of your stay in Madagascar, TGH offers you a package including transport, accommodation and catering, park and guide entries, and plane tickets.