17 days/16 nights
Adventure and originality, these are surely the objectives that best qualify this trip.
It is a tour off the beaten track, offering unusual landscapes, to discover the unique site in the world: the Tsingy of Bemaraha; vast white sand beaches with astonishing and authentic lagoons.
- Itinerary :
- Miandrivazo (400 km)
- Morondava (320 km)
- Kirindy (60 km)
- Bekopaka (150 km)
- Morondava (210 km)
- Belo sur Mer (100 km)
- Manja (105 km)
- Andavadaoka (207 km)
- Salary (90 km)
- Ifaty (80 km)
- Toliara (25 km)
- Antananarivo (Flight)
- Highlights of the tour:
- The majestic and emblematic “ Baobabs Avenue”
- The Kirindy forest, a paradise for the lovers of birdlife and flora Malagasy
- The biggest carnivore in Madagascar, the mythical Fosa
- The beautiful and imposing peaks or “Tsingy” of the Bemaraha National Park , classified as World Heritage by UNESCO
- The most exceptional panoramic landscapes of the West Coast
- The unspoiled beaches of the most remote places in the Southwest
To make the most of your stay in Madagascar, TGH offers you a package including transport, accommodation and catering, park and guide entries, and plane tickets.